Friday, February 15, 2013

Insert awkward first-post-ever title here.

So, I originally started this blog back in October of 2011. And by start, I mean I created an account and let it sit for almost a year and a half. I didn't have a creative name, which I really felt like I needed. I still don't have one, but it will do...

A little about me: a twenty-something approaching my fifth wedding anniversary and a mother to the cutest (and I really do mean THE cutest) seventeen-month-old daughter ever. Ever.

Here Lindsey is six months old, and her personality is already in full-bloom. This kid is seriously a riot.
 
I'm typically better with written word than actually carrying on a conversation. I actually tend to ramble until I forget my words and what I was talking about to begin with. I have a wonderful family and great friends. I really feel blessed. My blog name derives from one of my very worst traits: being super stubborn. I kind of like it though. It tends to bite me from time to time, but it can be a good trait, too.

Like anyone who blogs, I intend to blog about the things I love. I really love food. I want to talk about that a lot. I love to cook and bake. I love to try new things. My poor family has suffered from weird new recipes I've tried. I still hear about the Greek spaghetti I made five years ago. It's still fresh in everyone's mind.
 
I have a creative side that is dying to come out, but it only surfaces briefly here and there when my friends decide to do a cool project or I've spent too long on Pinterest. Maybe if I hold myself accountable to my blog, I might do a really cool Pinterest-worthy furniture project. I usually dive into projects and recipes without completely reading the instructions (I get really excited) and then I turn everything into a huge mess. I can usually salvage a recipe. Ish.
 
And now for the awkward ending to my first-post-ever. I really don't know how to end this, but I have a belated Valentine's Day dinner to get to and I am starving so I'm just going to go for it!
 
Bye.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! And just for the record, she gets the "stubborn" trait from her father :) Oh, and she really does have THE cutest baby EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave one!